[keycloak-dev] KEYCLOAK-6795 / Silent token refresh for implicit flow

Niko Köbler niko at n-k.de
Mon Mar 11 06:34:56 EDT 2019

Thanks Michal,

thanks for the help.
I struggled before with the notation from here https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/testsuite/integration-arquillian/HOW-TO-RUN.md#run-adapter-tests, as I needed to put the class name of the tests in quotes: -Dtest="org.keycloak.testsuite.adapter.**.*Test" - otherwise I got some shell errors.

I just pushed the test, build is running.
(It's like a nightmare to implement some tests, if you are not aware of all this stuff, as all your test classes are poorly (aka not-at-all) documented. If you want contributions from the community, you should change this!)
Hope to get it merged soon. :)

Regards,
- Niko