[keycloak-dev] KEYCLOAK-6795 / Silent token refresh for implicit flow

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 09:08:51 EDT 2019

Hi Niko,

Thanks for the PR! I've added some comment in the github.

Point taken regarding the tests. Maybe we have some space for
improvement here. I personally trying to at least add some comments to
the tests about what the test is doing etc. For example see
OIDCScopeTest. Do you think it is sufficient for the 1st experience with
the testsuite, or would you suggest to improve more?

Marek