[keycloak-dev] Versioning - Keycloak Operator

David Ffrench dffrench at redhat.com
Wed Nov 6 04:09:55 EST 2019

Hi Stian,

I agree with your assessment since all other sub-components within Keycloak
all use the same version. I would just like to clarify one point.

have the version identical to Keycloak upstream, and identical to RH-SSO
> downstream

I was under the impression these were on different versions. Keycloak 7.0.1
and RH-SSO 7.3.2? A follow on question, how long after Keycloak 8.0.0 is
release does the next version of RH-SSO get released and will this also be
8.0.0?

Thanks

DAVID FFRENCH

Principal software engineer, CLOUD SERVICES

Red Hat Waterford <https://www.redhat.com/>

Communications House, Cork Road

Waterford, Ireland

dffrench at redhat.com