[keycloak-dev] Moving to standardized Promises

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Oct 2 04:54:03 EDT 2019

Updated https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-9346 with sub-tasks to
cover what we agreed and moved your two tasks to sub-tasks of this issue.

I think both your PRs can be merged now, with
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-11608 covering a clearer message
around the deprecation. I can handle that, but need to discuss with the
team around how we go about this first.

Not sure when we can make this switch, will discuss it with the team on
Friday and let you know.