[keycloak-dev] Filtering in New Account Console

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Oct 4 10:16:55 EDT 2019

Okay, so I've re-read and we're on the same page I believe. Sorry for that
(trying to do to many things with too little time).

Option 1 limiting the list to real apps/UIs and those the user has access
to is what we should do since you are on board with this. Option 2 can then
be dropped completely as it was just a quicker temporary solution.

To limit to real apps in addition to what I listed before I would also only
include apps that have a display name set.

To limit apps that users have access to. Thinking about this some more and
the ideal I think would be to only list apps where user has at least one
client role. That may be a bit tricky though, but perhaps a smart query
could solve that? I'm open to other ideas here for sure though.