[keycloak-dev] Documentation on metrics introduced in version 6.0.0

AMIEL Patrice patrice.amiel at thalesgroup.com
Mon Sep 16 07:49:52 EDT 2019

Hi,

Version 6.0.0 introduces the SmallRye Health and Metrics support. I'm trying to see what are the metrics that are currently supported (in version 6.x and now 7.x of KeyCloak), and how to get them (i.e. what is the port and path to be navigated on a running KeyCloak instance)... but unfortunately, I've not been able to found any of these information !

For sure, the revision history of v6.0.0 mentions "We will add some documentation as well as Keycloak specific metrics soon" ;) , but as we are now already in version 7.0 for a month, I'm wondering if such doc is available somewhere !?

If someone knows, can you give a pointer or provide these information as a reply in this mailing list ?
What is the plan to add new metrics (which one and when) ?

Thanks a lot!
Patrice