[keycloak-dev] Feedback on PRs

乗松隆志 / NORIMATSU,TAKASHI takashi.norimatsu.ws at hitachi.com
Fri Sep 20 09:04:52 EDT 2019

Hello, Bruno, Stian

I can also see the green button in https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/6267/files<https://clicktime.symantec.com/3DX4vZniWyW46femPxgLqzD7Vc?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fkeycloak%2Fkeycloak%2Fpull%2F6267%2Ffiles> and https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-gatekeeper/pull/480/files  .
And,  I can push the green button to add comments on the codes”, mark “comment” and push “submit review” button.

Thank you very much. I’ll actually try it.

Regards,

Takashi Norimatsu
Hitachi, Ltd.