[keycloak-user] Error on application log in

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Nov 14 03:27:29 EST 2014

Hi,

it failed on the adapter (application) side and error 404 means "Not
found". So adapter can't find the keycloak server to turn code into
token. Make sure to configure "auth-server-url" in keycloak.json for
your application properly. If relative uri doesn't work for some reason,
you can rather try to use absolute uri for auth-server-url like
"https://localhost:8443/auth" .

Marek