[keycloak-user] Which action hook should I use to run Keycloak import on Openshift?

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Nov 25 09:40:05 EST 2014

It's not a particular elegant way to import the realm, but it's the only way I can think of unless we improve things in KC.

Your problem is that you're starting the server in the foreground, which causes the "command" to never complete. If you look at for example bin/control the start() function executes standalone.sh in the background, then it waits until the http port is ready.