[keycloak-user] Removing totp authentication in a realm doesn't disable it in the realm.

Ricardo Martinelli de Oliveira rmartine at redhat.com
Thu Sep 25 11:56:57 EDT 2014

Hello,

I created a realm for my applications and just for testing purposes I added totp as a required user credentials and it worked (I could use Google Authenticator to login to my applications) but after removing it the keycloak login page still asks for the Google Authenticator token.

Is it required to remove the token configuration in Google Authenticator to definitely remove this step or there's something else I'm missing?

Regards,

Ricardo Martinelli de Oliveira