[keycloak-user] Removing totp authentication in a realm doesn't disable it in the realm.

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Sep 25 12:03:42 EDT 2014

Hi,

When you add totp as a required user credential all users are required to have totp configured. Removing this doesn't remove totp configuration for users, only the requirement for them to have it.

Once removed users can go to account management and manually remove it themselves, or an admin can remove totp for individual users.