[keycloak-user] Integration Keycloak with phyton application

Pablo N panulab at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 06:42:33 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am starting to use Keycloak as IDM inside my actual Project. I have to
projects, Java and Phyton projects and I want to use Keycloak as SSO. I
manage to integrate Java project with Keycloak running in Wildfly, but I
don´t know how I should proceed with Phyton project.

Currently we are using this Phyton plugin to connect with Django:

http://python-social-auth.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Could you help us about what steps should be done to use Keycloak with this
plugin?

Thank you in advanced,

Pablo Nuño