[keycloak-user] CatalinaUserSessionManagement: Session not present or already invalidated

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Apr 2 10:23:55 EDT 2015

Hi,

I've tried with Apache Tomcat 6.0.35 but wasn't able to reproduce with
latest Keycloak 1.2.0.Beta1. Logout works fine for me.

How are you doing logout? From the application or from KC admin console?
For the tomcat6, the httpServletRequest.logout() method is not yet
available, so best for logout from the application is redirecting to
Keycloak logout URL similarly like in our demo example:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/examples/demo-template/customer-app/src/main/webapp/customers/view.jsp#L14

You can also enable debug logging, which should show some additional
messages in the log by adding this line into
$TOMCAT_HOME/conf/logging.properties:

org.keycloak.level = FINE

Marek