[keycloak-user] Using Keycloak to build organization SSO server.

Subhrajyoti Moitra subhrajyotim at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 03:03:31 EDT 2015

Hello,
My organization, is trying to implement a SSO service internally, so that
various business applications can authenticate against it. We also want
this SSO service to manage roles, groups,permissions, role-group
memberships etc.

Currently this authentication is happening using DB tables and Active
Directory server.
We want to hook up these with the keycloak server.

Can this be done using Keycloak? how does keycloak compare to shibboleth?
Will using picketlink in client applications help in anyway to speed up
development.

Thanks for your patience,
Subhro.