[keycloak-user] Deployment of 1.2.0.CR1

Benjamin Hansmann [alphaApps] b.hansmann at alphaapps.de
Tue May 5 13:15:18 EDT 2015

Thanks for the release. I have questions regarding the new overlay
distribution:

1 Wildfly adapter seems to be integrated in the overlay distribution, so
no adapter installation is needed in this situation. Is this correct?

2 Section 3.1.2 (Install on existing WildFly 8.2.0.Final) of the
documentation refers to the keycloak standalone server/appliance
distribution. Is this intended?

3 I merged the keycloak specific configuration from
standalone-keycloak.xml into the standalone.xml of my existing wildfly
installation. Am I supposed to deploy the keycloak-server-1.2.0.CR1.war
manually as in previous versions? Section 3.4. (Installing Keycloak
Server as Root Context) states that main-auth-server is the name of the
Keycloak server as defined in the Keycloak subsystem. Can I use this
name to deploy it without providing the full path even when not using it
as the default-web-module?

4 Will there be maven artifacts for this release soon?

Best Regards
Benjamin