[keycloak-user] Accessing authenticated user's details

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Oct 26 05:24:06 EDT 2015

If you don't want Keycloak dependencies, you can use
request.getRemoteUser() or request.getPrincipal().getName() to access
just the userId of authenticated user. If you use "principal-attribute"
in keycloak.json, it will return the configured attribute instead of
userId, so you can receive for example username or email instead. But
that way, you will be able to access just this single attribute.

Marek