[keycloak-user] Can TOTP be configured to be optional?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Sep 9 04:17:10 EDT 2015

That's already available and it's the default setting how is Keycloak
configured. In other words, the TOTP is not mandatory by default, but
each user can go to the account management and setup TOTP if he wants
to. Then he will always need to provide TOTP credentials during login
(in other words, TOTP will become mandatory for him).

Marek