[keycloak-user] Can TOTP be configured to be optional?

Niels Bertram nielsbne at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 14:21:18 EDT 2015

Thanks Marek, I will check it out. Is there a way to use TOTP for step-up
authentication? for instance I may log into my account using a password and
just browse my profile information. I then initiate editing my address
details. When I submit the edits I am prompted with an additional form of
authentication (e.g. TOTP) as an authentication step up.

Kind Regards,
Niels