[keycloak-user] How to set account management as welcome page

Amaeztu amaeztu at tesicnor.com
Thu Dec 1 01:08:25 EST 2016

Hello byte,

I think an application end user is not meant to visit the keycloak root page, so this step makes sense only for sys admins, IMO.

While being a sys admin, you could load the account management page directly by its URL, without the need of going to the root page first, so I don't see very much inconvenience on that, actually.

Regards

Nire Sony Xperia™ telefonotik bidalita

---- Byte Flinger igorleak idatzi du ----