[keycloak-user] How to set account management as welcome page

Byte Flinger byteflinger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:30:55 EST 2016

Hi

Maybe that's the way it is meant to work. Since most users going to
keycloak won't be admins I was hoping to have it take you to the account
management directly so the user can simply type "keycloak.mydomain.com".

Maybe I should map some other dns like user.mydomain.com to the account
management page instead.

Thanks for the input. If it is at all possible to do what I wrote in the
original email I'd still like to know how but I think I have a better
understanding of the issue.