[keycloak-user] Facebook login + Remember me

Mariusz Chruscielewski - Info.nl mariusz at info.nl
Wed Dec 7 11:32:56 EST 2016

Hi, is it possible to set remember me cookie and identity cookie from Keycloak when we use Facebook Login Provider?

I did debug, and I found that in AuthenticationManager.java#createLoginCookie check:

if(session.isRememberMe())  returns false.

Is there a way to setup this somewhere (remember all facebook logins?)

I tried to create my own custom Authenticator but I can't set remember me from there. Is there any way to build that?

Thanks in advance
Mariusz Chruścielewski