[keycloak-user] Facebook login + Remember me

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Dec 8 07:28:32 EST 2016

RememberMe is used just for the Keycloak own login form.

I can see the possibility that:
- You will create authenticator implementation, which will setup some
cookie once you successfully login with Facebook. You will need to use
this authenticator in post-broker login flow, which will be setup for
Facebook.

- Then you will create another authenticator implementation, which will
be used in "browser" flow instead before the login form is shown. This
authenticator will check for the existence of the cookie above and
automatically redirects to Facebook if present.

Marek