[keycloak-user] Multi Tenant Keycloak Scale

Raanan Gonen Raanan.Gonen at nice.com
Wed Dec 7 14:19:10 EST 2016

Hi,

We are using Keycloak 1.7 for multi tenant environment where each tenant is a realm.
We have a cluster of 4 Keycloak servers and we see severe performance degradation when we are using about 200 Realms with 200 users each.
Is that the expected behavior of Keycloak?
Are there known issues with such an amount of realms in Keycloak 1.7?
What should we do to be able to work with much more realms (we need about 2000)?

Thanks,
Raanan