[keycloak-user] Multi Tenant Keycloak Scale

Gabriel Lavoie glavoie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 18:47:44 EST 2016

Hi Raanan,
     we've hit many issues on our side with a large number of realms and
took some time to study and fix them. I suggest you to have a look at this
thread in the dev ML:

http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-dev/2016-November/008439.html

I have 5 pull requests that were submitted, 2 merged and 3 still pending
for the 3.x release. For now, we're running an in-house Keycloak build with
those fixes.

There could still be some areas that are not covered by my pull requests
that we haven't hit yet.

Gabriel