[keycloak-user] Minimal complete example

Sebastien Blanc sblanc at redhat.com
Tue Dec 13 05:33:58 EST 2016

Well the example distribution[1]  is the easiest to achieve this : You have
a wildfly server with Keycloak overlay and you just 'mvn wildfly:run' the
examples that will also be deployed into this application server.

And why do you want an EAR ?

[1]
https://downloads.jboss.org/keycloak/2.4.0.Final/keycloak-examples-2.4.0.Final.zip