[keycloak-user] ldap server credentials only 10 chars saved?

lists lists at merit.unu.edu
Mon Dec 19 13:57:51 EST 2016

Hi,

I just wanted to create my first JIRA bug report, but wanted to check
that others are also seeing the same problem.

Fresh 2.4.0 install, I added an AD ldap server federation backend with a
20 character password.

The "test connection" / "test authentication" buttons both confirm that
the settings are correct. It shows the 20 dots for the password.

After I click 'save', only 10 password dots remain, and the "test
authentication" button now fails.

Should I file a bug report about this? This DOES seem to work in 2.3.0.

MJ