[keycloak-user] ldap server credentials only 10 chars saved?

lists lists at merit.unu.edu
Mon Dec 19 14:18:50 EST 2016

No, the issue seems to be even different:

ANY password I try to save, changes into a 10-dot-password, even shorter
ones. So after saving, the password shows 10 characters, and it no
longer works to authenticate.

Hard to believe such a major issue would exist on 2.4.0-Final...

Does it work for others?