[keycloak-user] Are there any clients(retail) are using keycloak as their sso solution in production?

Josh Cain jcain at redhat.com
Tue Dec 20 09:51:43 EST 2016

Hi Raghu,

I can say that Red Hat (access.redhat.com, developers.redhat.com, etc.)
uses RH-SSO (the enterprise bits for Keycloak), and it has done very
well overall as a solution.

If you're wanting to know more about enterprise level support, I'd
contact sales and strongly consider RH-SSO over Keycloak.

--
Josh Cain | Software Applications Engineer
Identity and Access Management