[keycloak-user] Are there any clients(retail) are using keycloak as their sso solution in production?

Raghu Laghuvaram deepu.laghuvaram at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:16:40 EST 2016

Josh Cain,
      Thanks for your response, If possible would you be able to let us
know if there any clients(retail) using RH-SSO in production other than Red
Hat? And coming to RH-SSO, I dont see an option for evaluating it, I think
I need to contact sales even for that. I will talk to my leadership and
proceed further.

Thanks,
Deep.