[keycloak-user] spring boot protected resource not effect until restart

uğur kolip ugur.kolip at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 06:50:26 EST 2016

Hi,

In KeycloakSpringBootConfigResolver class ,
@Override
    public KeycloakDeployment resolve(OIDCHttpFacade.Request request) {
        if (keycloakDeployment != null) {
            return keycloakDeployment;
        }

        keycloakDeployment =
KeycloakDeploymentBuilder.build(KeycloakSpringBootConfigResolver.adapterConfig);

        return keycloakDeployment;
    }

i am not sure but this code is used to don't instatiate same thing again.
when i create protected resource , policy enforcer paths should change ,
and new path  should be added.
But i think , because of this code , keycloakDeployment not change and new
path not be added.(when try to  keycloakDeployment =
KeycloakDeploymentBuilder.build(KeycloakSpringBootConfigResolver.adapterConfig);
run , path change)

Because of these , protected resource which i create not effect until
spring boot restart.
 am i wrong or should i add some something to change policy enforcer path ?
My target is  creating protected resource with spring boot adapter.

Thank for helping