[keycloak-user] spring boot protected resource not effect until restart

Pedro Igor psilva at redhat.com
Wed Dec 21 18:01:30 EST 2016

Yeah, you are right. We don't update paths on the enforcer. Right now, the app must be restarted.

Can you open a JIRA, please ?

Thanks !
On 12/21/2016 9:51:28 AM, uğur kolip <ugur.kolip at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

In KeycloakSpringBootConfigResolver class ,
@Override
public KeycloakDeployment resolve(OIDCHttpFacade.Request request) {
if (keycloakDeployment != null) {
return keycloakDeployment;
}

keycloakDeployment =
KeycloakDeploymentBuilder.build(KeycloakSpringBootConfigResolver.adapterConfig);

return keycloakDeployment;
}

i am not sure but this code is used to don't instatiate same thing again.
when i create protected resource , policy enforcer paths should change ,
and new path should be added.
But i think , because of this code , keycloakDeployment not change and new
path not be added.(when try to keycloakDeployment =
KeycloakDeploymentBuilder.build(KeycloakSpringBootConfigResolver.adapterConfig);
run , path change)

Because of these , protected resource which i create not effect until
spring boot restart.
am i wrong or should i add some something to change policy enforcer path ?
My target is creating protected resource with spring boot adapter.

Thank for helping