[keycloak-user] OpenId connect and saml application intercommunication

Pulkit Gupta pulgupta at redhat.com
Thu Dec 29 09:11:01 EST 2016

Hi Team,

I have a scenario where I have one application which is using SAML adapter
and another application which is using openid connect. Both these
applications are built using different technologies. The first one uses
Java and is hosted on Jboss. The second one uses angular js.

The point which I would like to check is :
                   Is it possible for these two application to
intercommunicate. For Example if I login in SAML based application and then
I switch to openID connect based application will it ask for me to login
again or it will get the token/assertion from the keycloak server without
asking me to enter my credentials again.

--
Thanks,
Pulkit