[keycloak-user] OpenId connect and saml application intercommunication

Chris Pitman cpitman at redhat.com
Fri Dec 30 16:43:35 EST 2016

Your user will not need to login again (assuming their session with the
Keycloak server is still valid). Your two client applications are not
"communicating" to each other, they are both redirecting your user to
keycloak, which knows if the user is already logged in and asking for
credentials if they are not.