[keycloak-user] Swedish translation

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Jun 8 01:15:27 EDT 2016

I sent a separate mail to dev mailing list about moving translations out of
the main repository.

Marek - having a tool would be great, but I'm worried about how much effort
it would be, unless there's something out there already.

Thomas - for now you can send a PR to main repository with the translation
if you are happy to be maintainer for the translation.