[keycloak-user] Typical memory usage Keycloak in production?

Edgar Vonk - Info.nl Edgar at info.nl
Tue Mar 1 03:39:47 EST 2016

Hi,

I was wondering what would be typical (max) memory usage for a Keycloak instance running in production for a customer portal with average (whatever that means..) usage and thousands of users in Keycloak (with maybe a few dozen active at any one time)? We are running Keycloak in a Docker container on Mesos/Marathon with Oracle as database and Active Directory as user store. We are wondering whether to configure this Docker container to have say 512MB of memory or maybe even 1024MB. Any advice?

cheers