[keycloak-user] Couple of issues identified in 1.9.0.Final

Lohitha Chiranjeewa kalc04 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 01:55:33 EST 2016

Please ignore the Jackson issue.

Yes, we are manually triggering the token endpoint and mapping the response
to the Keycloak AccessTokenResponse class using our own ObjectMapper.
That's where the issue occurred. Apparently our ObjectMapper is coming from
codehaus Jackson, and is incompatible with the Jackson version in Keycloak
1.9.0. We will be sorting that out internally. Apologies for the mishap.

Regards,
Lohitha.