[keycloak-user] Fwd: Login.ftl converting realm name to upper case why

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Mar 22 12:02:41 EDT 2016

 From what I can see, in the login.css there is defined class
"#kc-header-wrapper" which contains "text-transform: uppercase;" . Looks
you have more possibilities to achieve lower case for example:

- Create theme and define property "kcHeaderWrapperClass" in
theme.properties and add any CSS you want.

- Create theme and override login.css and redefine "#kc-header-wrapper"

- Override template.ftl in your theme and use different ID than
"kc-header-wrapper".

Not sure what is best solution, I am not an expert in UI etc :) But I
definitely suggest to look at our theme documentation and example. This
should give you more ideas what is best solution. You can decide if you
want to override just CSS or also freemarker templates. In the end, you
can completely override whole login screen and replace with your own
look & feel.

Marek