[keycloak-user] Token is not active, message shown after login

Guus der Kinderen guus.der.kinderen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 08:02:20 EDT 2016

Hi Leonardo,

Note that I'm a beginner, Keycloak-wise. However, as no-one else has
responded, let me try.

Tokens are valid in a limited time-span. The message "token is not active"
indicates that your token has expired, or is not yet valid. We had another
user earlier that had a somewhat similar problem. The cause of that problem
was an incorrect timezone setting on one of his servers. Perhaps that's
something that you could check?

 - Guus