[keycloak-user] Both the access token and the refresh token have expired

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Aug 17 03:16:58 EDT 2017

This example is not created, maintained and supported by Keycloak team.
You would need to contact the original author of the example. I suppose
the message "Both the access token and the refresh token have expired"
is thrown from the example itself, not from Keycloak?

If you rather want to check official examples, Keycloak has quickstarts
and bunch of examples in the keycloak-examples distribution.

Marek