[keycloak-user] The best way to get the action of the login form

Known Michael known.michael at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 00:06:27 EST 2017

Hey,

We start to create automation tests of our keycloak integration.

We have discovered that the action URL of the login form (the submit URL)
is generated each time.

Therefore we need to parse the login response to get the action from the
login from.

Can you suggest the better way to get the action of the login form?

If not: do you think the way of the action generation can be changed
significantly in the near future and all our test will fail?