[keycloak-user] Keycloak and 3 clients

Marc Tempelmeier marc.tempelmeier at flane.de
Mon Mar 20 11:02:48 EDT 2017

Hi,

I´m new to Keycloak and have the lucky possibility to play around with it here at my new company.
Unlucky is I´m the only person who plays around with it at the moment.

So I have to make it possible that we have 3 services connected with Keycloak. But just one of them should have the users in the same realm but the users shouldn´t be logged out.

To recap:

Keycloak with 3 clients, logout should log out only 2, but login should occur for all 3.

Can you give me a gist how to solve that?

Best regards

Marc