[keycloak-user] Keycloak and 3 clients

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Mar 20 14:45:15 EDT 2017

Hi,

not sure I understand your use-case properly. Also not sure how much
sense it has as login is always SSO and logout is always
single-sign-out. Maybe there is possibility to do this with our
"identity providers" and have 2 keycloak realms when 1 realm will be
provider and second realm consumer. There are some disadvantages of this
approach (eg. duplicated users), but maybe you can achieve what you want
with this..

Marek