[keycloak-user] Key Rotation for SAML client

Muein Muzamil shmuein+keycloak-dev at gmail.com
Tue May 30 15:55:53 EDT 2017

Hi all,

We have a business use case, where we'll have a realm with 50+ SAML clients
configured and we want to update the SAML key for the realm (either for
security reason or the certificate got expired),

I was reading following section but it seems mostly focused on OIDC.Can
someone please share how does KeyCloak handle this for SAML? Important
thing to realize is, we cannot imagine our customer to update realm
certificate in all 50+ service providers at the same time.
https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/documentation/server_admin/topics/realms/keys.html

Regards,
Muein