[keycloak-user] Provisioning keycloak in a docker image for testing

keycloak-list at vergien.net keycloak-list at vergien.net
Tue Apr 17 04:34:33 EDT 2018

Hi list,

I'm working on getting a keycloak in a docker container with a defined
dataset for integration testing.

I'm using a json realm export and an json file with the users.

My problem is that the imported users only have a userId and password,
but not other attributes like firstName, etc.

If I add the users into the realm export it works fine, but I would like
to use tow different files, since the users tend to change more often
then the realm definition.

Is this behavior a bug or a design decision?

Here is a link to my Dockerfile:
https://git.loe.auf.uni-rostock.de/werbeo/docker/keycloak-werbeo

Thanks in advance

Daniel