[keycloak-user] Script authenticators via UI?

Craig Setera craig at baseventure.com
Mon Dec 24 13:38:34 EST 2018

I'm trying to (finally) wrap back around to handling our partner code.
Based on conversation with Dmitry, I'm trying to add a new authenticator to
our current flow, but I'm not seeing the script executor option in the UI.
I have enabled the profile (and see that it is enabled in the logs).  Is
that something that I should expect to see via the UI or is this something
I'm only going to be able to manage via API?  (I expect to eventually
configure this via API, but was trying to test things out first).

Thanks!
Craig