[keycloak-user] Script authenticators via UI?

Craig Setera craig at baseventure.com
Mon Dec 24 15:49:28 EST 2018

I'm either doing something wrong or I'm just missing it.  I'm running 4.8.1
(via Docker).  I've set the system property and I'm seeing this in the log:

keycloak_1             | 18:27:56,908 INFO  [org.keycloak.common.Profile]
(ServerService Thread Pool -- 61) Preview feature enabled: scripts

However, I can't seem to find Script in any of the drop-downs for the
Authentication configuration.  Any other ideas where I should be looking?

Craig

*Craig Setera*

*Chief Technology Officer*