[keycloak-user] Different theme for each client

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Jan 15 15:22:01 EST 2018

I think that Freemarker theme (at least login theme) has access to
ClientBean through the "client" expression . So it's likely already
possible to do some hacking in the template itself and provide different
CSS according to the client used. Not very nice, but likely should be
somehow possible.

Marek