[keycloak-user] [HS256] Use HS256 rather than RS256 for Id Token Signature

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Jan 18 04:34:21 EST 2018

We don't support anything beyond the RS256 for sign ID tokens. OpenID
Connect has a way that allow every client to specify signature algorithm
- parameter "id_token_signed_response_alg" described in the specs [1] .
But we don't have support for this ATM. Feel free to create JIRA (but it
probably won't have very big priority).

[1]
http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-registration-1_0.html#ClientMetadata

Marek