[keycloak-user] AD FS logout

Fernando Quiroga fquirogam8 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 06:11:13 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I'm using keycloak-js with an AD FS to login my users, my problem comes
when I want to logout them, becuase they get redirected all the time inside
my application, here is the flow:

1) The user is logged in my site, so he is in my site dashboard
2) User makes logout
3) User is redirected to the index of my site, keycloak checks that the
user isn't logged and redirct him (due to kc_ipd_hitn parameter) to ad fs
login screen, but because the user is already logged in his AD FS, is
redirected again to my site and then to the dashboard.

So this is an inifite loop for loggin out because the keycloak logout in
the keycloak-js is not loging the user out from AD FS.

Is there any possible solution to this?

Regards