[keycloak-user] HA for keycloak

Lahari Guntha lahari.guntha at tcs.com
Mon Mar 19 06:55:11 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I have launched keycloak as a Docker container. I am using Keycloak of version 3.3.0.CR2. I have all my configurations done for nearly 10 clients. It is working fine...somehow my container went to "Excited" state. Since I have configured all my applications to have SSO.....and since the container went down....and since  the entry point for all my applications is Keycloak...I was not able to reach out to any of my applications.

Moreover when I started the container back I lost all my configuration made....

Is there any clear documentation i.e step by step procedure  to have Keycloak with high availability???

Thanks & Regards,

Lahari G
and any attachments. Thank you